Rotating drill because of its high efficiency, less pollution, more features, meet the requirement of the comprehensive development, at present, both at home and abroad of cast-in-situ concrete piles in construction has been widely applied.
Hole irrigation is one of the important basic form commonly used in bridge engineering, due to the mature construction technology, the advantages of high safety, formation strong adaptability. But because of the traditional mechanical drilling mainly for rotary loop drilling rig and rushed to grasp drill, by the structure characteristics and construction technology of drilling rig itself characteristic, drilling speed is slow, and circulating mud in the construction process, such as noise pollution is bigger.
Rotating drill construction process steps:
(1) pile lofting, liners, the buried in the mud.According to the site soil condition, put down a certain length of liners.Steel liners shall be larger than the diameter of 100 mm in diameter, and to drill the hole freely.According to the site soil condition, the deployment of mud.If the soil is better cohesive soil, can consider to not injected with water or mud, drilling directly.
(2) of the rotating drill in place;
(3) drill ground gently, rotate, spud.Best with bit weight as drilling pressure, to better ensure accuracy of pile foundation;
(4) when filled with sand soil material in the drill bit, ascending out of hole.Pay attention to the hole underground water level, replenish water, in case of collapse.
(5) cycle, the rotating drill to drill in the sand soil materials in the earthwork car or the ground;
(6) bit shut valve, rotating drill screw back in situ, lock the drill body of revolution;All landowners down bit;End complete drilling, hole cleaning for the first time, and the determination of deep degree;Pet-name ruby in steel reinforcement cage;Attending in a catheter;On the second hole cleaning.For underwater concrete perfusion;Pull out the liners, cleaning the pile head heavy silting backfill, into a pile.